“MQ6 is a higly sensitive analogue output sensor which is commonly used as LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG gas sensor in MQ sensor series. It is a very popular Gas Sensor in verious sectors. The output voltage of the gas sensor increases if the concentration of gas increases. The sensitivity of the sensor is adjustable by the Potentiometer. The MQ6 who is arduino compatible.
The working voltage of MQ6 gas sensor is 5 volt DC and it draws around 750 mw . This sensor is capable of detecting LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
- They are used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry
- Suitable for detecting of LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG
- Avoid the noise of alcohol and cooking fumes and cigarette smoke.
- High sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke
- Fast response
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit